"Years of research show that arts education is closely linked to almost everything that we as a nation say we want for our children and demand from our schools: academic achievement, social and emotional development, civic engagement, and equitable opportunity."
- Fran Smith, Edutopia
We aim to foster and nourish your child's budding passion for music and/or theater by:
- Building confidence in themselves and their ability
- Helping them to build a strong foundation of vocal technique that will serve their growing voices
- Working on repertoire that will both challenge and inspire them
- Teaching them basic theory (sight reading, ear training, vocal exercises)
- Moving them towards achieving their goals, whatever they may be. Whether they want to learn to be a better singer/actor, get the solo in the church choir, or put together a strong and confident audition for a local community theater, we can work together to help them fulfill their potential.
“We are so thrilled with my daughter’s private voice lessons with Miss Jeannie. Not only does my daughter LOVE coming to class each week, Jeannie brings with her a tremendous amount of experience. She is truly a woman who is extremely gifted musically, who obviously loves what she does, loves children and makes our daughter feel like she is one in a million. My husband and I love watching her progress from week to week and month to month. She has gained so much knowledge already and is confident and prepared when going on auditions. We can’t speak more highly of her experience thus far…we look forward to working with Jeannie for years to come!”
- Dawn Marie & Mitch Goldberg, Peoria AZ